Thursday, January 17, 2019
From 18:30 until 20:00
Venue: James Joyce Bar & Restaurant
Address: Pelikanstrasse 8, Zurich
Organiser: Simonites Event Team / email@example.com
The General Assembly will take place on Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 6.30 pm at the wine cellar of the James Joyce Bar & Restaurant in Zurich. Drinks and finger food will be offered by the Alumni Organisation.
We kindly ask you to hand in any requests by January 7, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furthermore, please register by sending an e-mail to email@example.com by January 7, 2019 as well.
- Approval of the minutes of the GA 2018 (business year 2017)
- Report of the Simonites activities 2018
- Annual Report 2018, Auditor’s Report, approval of the Annual Financial Statements
- Change of Statutes / Bylaws (Presidency mode)
- Discharge of the Board
- Appreciation of the leaving board members
- Elections: new president (Roman Zogg), board members (incl. new board members Shannon Williams, Simone Jenny Flubacher, Dirk Melse, Henning Helbigh), auditor
- Outlook 2018 by new president (to be elected) Roman Zogg
- Determination of the membership fees & Alumni UniBE
- Budget 2019
- Report of Rochester-Bern Executive Programs
There are 2 people coming.
Look who's coming: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
There are 98 places available.